Thurman Williams began his business career more than 25 years ago working in manufacturing and systems design, and since then he has built six different small businesses. Some of them have even been successful.
Locksmithwebs.com is a simple concept that addresses a widespread problem: there are thousands of independently owned and operated professional locksmith businesses, and the cost of establishing a sharp, well-linked web presence is exhorbitant for each one.
The solution? Create one intelligently designed package and allow multiple installations of similar materials. Our customer in Peoria, IL doesn’t care if a locksmith in Miami, FL has a similar site — they simply don’t compete against each other. Our customers don’t care about a high national search engine ranking — they don’t work nationally. Our customers want a high local search ranking. They don’t need multiple email accounts, domain name management, or a bunch of other bells and whistles, either.
What our customers DO care about is:
- That their site be found quickly and prominently in LOCAL and REGIONAL searches.
- That their site be customized for their business, with maps, photos & licensing information that helps their customers personalize the experience.
- That their site be featured and linked in Google Business® & Yahoo Local® – the primary drivers of referrals for smartphones.
- That their site be optimized for handheld & smartphone use, with live clicks to dial their number.
- That their site have clear, clean, consistent linkage through multiple free “traffic aggregators” such as Yelp!®, Mojopages®, Yellowbook®, Superpages® & more.
- That what they pay for is related to results, not promises.
Knowing what our customers don’t need is as important as knowing what they do need, because this allows us to create their solution affordably.
Just call (252) 515-1015 or email email@example.com